Call 843-430-0332 for reservations!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Please note The Loft at 109 is upstairs in a historic building; no elevator is available. All reservations are subject to the terms expressed below and are subject to change at any time, at the owner's discretion.
- We accept the following methods of payment: credit cards: American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover and debit cards.
- When a reservation is booked, 50% of the total amount of the stay will be charged to the credit card provided. (We will never overbook, so you can be 100% assured your stay is locked in! The remaining 50% balance will be due at check-in.
- Cancellation Policy and No Shows:
- Reservations may be cancelled up to 48 hours in advance of the arrival date, and deposits will be fully refunded up until that time. Refunds can take up to 48 hours to appear as a credit on your credit card.
- Because we are a small venue, deposits are non-refundable after the 48-hour period.
- Check-in time is 3:00 PM (or after) on the day of arrival. The person checking in must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM on the day of departure. Late check-out may be requested and will be subject to availability.
- Occupancy/Guest Stay:
- Rooms are subject to maximum occupancy rules set by The Loft at 109. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- At this time, with the exception of service animals, we are unable to accommodate pets at The Loft at 109. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- The Loft at 109 is strictly a non-smoking facility.
- We will never share your details in any form or fashion with anyone, ever.